Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure!
Duration: 90 min
Bill and Ted are two total idiots. They might also be the saviors of mankind...if they can pass their history test. If not, Ted will be forced to go to military school and it will be the end of their rock band, the Wyld Stallyns. And that would be the end of future civilization, which (believe it or not) is based on Stallyns' music. Armed with a time-travelling booth, the two dudes' only chance is to go back in history and round up an awesome group of histoical figures for the report...It's a most excellent adventure, a breakthrough for star Keanu Reeves, and an excellent way to spend your Friday!
PS: We are 100% independent and fully self-funded. If you like what we are doing, please select your donation type on the right to help us keep going! All donations will go towards funding the next film screening. Thank you and we love you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS (VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!)
1) As this is an outdoor screening, we will be at the mercy of Mother Nature on that night. If it rains before the screening, the event will be cancelled and we will give a full refund to all ticket holders. If it rains after the movie has commenced, we will cancel the screening and there will be no refunds.
2) Please arrive 30mins before screening time to register and collect your wrist tags.
3) The event organisers reserve the right, at all times and its sole discretion, to refuse entry or remove any person from the venue.
4) Online ticket sales will stop on 22 February 2019, Friday at 10am. Walk-in customers are welcomed to contact us to check ticket availability before dropping by.
5) All ticket holders are entitled to a pack of yummy snack and 10% discount on their bill spend for the night.
6) Seats are issued on a first-come, first-served basis (free seating).